Sam Worthington Appreciation Day as post 1 of “Know Your Celebrity”
This post marks the beginning of a new segment here on CelebStalk called: Know Your Celebrity
Vapid celebrity junk-blogs have no problem spewing out all kinds of personal and often false info about your favorite celebrities.
But wouldn’t it be awesome to have a feature where fans could learn fascinating and true information about their favorite stars without wading through all of the national-enquirer-esque BS?
We thought so too! So get ready to learn some entertaining facts about this week’s Know Your Celebrity featured star: Sam Worthington!
Odds are that you already know a few things about Sam Worthington.
1) He’s Got an Accent
2) He’s Smoking Hot!
3) He’s starred in major action hits such as Terminator Salvation, Clash of the Titans, and of course, Avatar.
But here are some things you may not know about Sam Worthington…
1) He’s educated: Sam Worthington has a degree from Australia’s National Institute of Dramatic Art
2) Sam Worthington was born in England, but grew up in Australia
3) Sam Worthington has varied musical interests from Manowar to Marley (really? Manowar?) maybe they are popular in Australia?
4) Sam Worthington has claimed to believe in extraterrestrials
5) Sam Worthington is incredibly humble about his good looks. In interviews he has referred to himself as a Boxhead and said he felt sorry for the poor ladies who had to rub tanning lotion all over him while he wore only a paper thong to prepare him for his role in Clash of the Titans.
So what’s Sam Worthington up to these days? When not pedaling his bike around LA, Sam Worthington has been making mucho movies! Sam will be appearing in Last Night (2010) with Keira Knightly and Eva Mendes, and The Fields and This Means War coming out in 2011.
Be sure to check back next Friday for the next edition of Know Your Celebrity, and who knows maybe your Celebrity Idol or secret Celeb crush will be featured.
And don’t forget to stop by every Monday for Mullet Mondays when you get to vote for your favorite Celebrity Mullet!